|NATIONAL HARBOR INFO | ATTRACTIONS | HOLIDAY ACTIVITES
National Harbor is a very exciting destination
with something for everyone. Positioned only
minutes from our Nation's Capital, major airports, and right on the Potomac river, the harbor is not only convenient to get to, but also beautiful and full of entertainment options. New attractions are constantly being added to the property and include:
National Harbor is not so much a destination as it is an experience—and they’re committed to providing you with a never-ending variety of ways to immerse yourself in the sights, scents and sounds of their unique waterfront world. From fresh artisan cheese to family-friendly fun, National Harbor is your place to play.
- Waterfront Dining
- Harbor Marina with sightseeing cruises
National Harbor is proud to say they have something for everyone. With a delightfully diverse blend of more than 40 retailers, they’ve got a retail experience for every kind of shopper—from the major label brand-stander, to the arty do-gooder, to the funky boutique thrill-seeker, and beyond.
- National Children's Museum
151 St. George Boulevard
National Harbor, MD 20745
- The Awakening sculpture is a five piece cast iron sculpture depicting the arousing of a bearded giant with a head, hand, outstretched arm, bent knee and foot arranged to suggest that the giant is breaking free from the earth. The sculpture was designed by J. Seward Johnson Jr. and was origninally part of a city-wide public art exhibition in 1980 in Washington DC. Since it's original installation at Hains Point, near the Jefferson Memorial, the sculpture had been on loan to the National Park Service.
- The Capital Wheel
You'll feel like you're sitting on top of the world when you experience National Harbor's most iconic attraction, The Capital Wheel!
- Tanger Outlets
Shop over 85 brands at Tanger Outlets National Harbor! Brand-name stores include Calvin Klein, IZOD, Gap Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Tommy Bahama, Under Armour, Steve Madden, Vince Camuto, Diane von Furstenberg, Nike Factory Store, Columbia, Brooks Brothers Factory Store, J. Crew Factory Store, and many more.
During the weekend of our tournament, the holiday festivities will have just begun! Activities include:
- Annual Christmas Tree Lighting on Friday Night
- Fireworks on Friday Night
- Holiday Orchestral Performance